Insights & Strategy Manager
The Interpreters are a dynamic and growing research agency, looking to find the right person to join the Melbourne team. The Insights & Strategy Manager will have an active role in managing local and international accounts and be well-versed in quantitative research and methodologies. The role allows you to take ownership of the end-to-end process; from proposal writing, questionnaire design through to reporting and presentation of findings. We’re looking for someone that can tick the boxes below:
- A minimum of 5 years’ in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to write winning proposals
- Demonstrated capabilities in account / client management
- Developed quantitative skills from sampling, questionnaire design, statistical analysis and reporting
- Strong numeracy & writing skills
- Known for your attention to detail
- Superior client service skills
- Interest in winning new business
- Advanced Office skills and experience in using Q software / SPSS
- Ability to look beyond numbers and story-tell
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Please submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org with a short note about why you would like to join The Interpreters.